“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.” ― HR Monthly
KamiBantu’s high-impact coaching sessions managers will get into the habit of:
- recognizing which things need to be done and which things shouldn’t be done (and stop doing those!),
- analyzing alternative ways of doing things and choosing the best alternative,
- including people in the process, (employees are closer to the fire and therefore have valuable information)
- making good and timely decisions, (not every decision is as important as another)
- “selling” decisions to the troops, (buy-in is needed to get them to do it right)
- inspiring individuals to great performance and in keeping them motivated and on track.
The sessions are either one-on-one (Executive Coaching) or in group form (Team Coaching).
Due to our background in hotel General Management, we are able to level with your challenges and help you gain insight by asking the right questions and using personal real-life stories to clarify specifics.
Imagine your world where everyone is on the same page and heading in the right direction..